8/08/2006

Following the way of the toaster

This is one of the more interesting sets of flickr photos I've come across. It claims the somewhat grandiose title: Following the way of the toaster. Basically, the scenario seems to be:

  1. cut out aluminum foil stencil of design
  2. affix stencil to bread
  3. place bread under broiler
  4. repeat as necessary
  5. trim toast into pleasing shape, if desired
  6. photograph and upload to flickr
  7. dispose of toast (I'd recommend eating the toast in most instances. In instances where charring makes the toast a choking hazard, feed it to your cat. If you don't have a cat, good for you - have a beer).

I'm adding this to my to do list... right after freezer paper stencils and cheese racing. Am I serious? I don't know. I think so. Toast Art photo tutorial here.

No comments:

..................................

..................................