6/19/2006

Guinea Pig Garden


The guinea pig garden is open for action. The Girl and I planned it out over the winter, and I planted it this spring. Check out the gallery I posted to CavyCages for more photos, including an aerial view. I described it a little better there:

Our piggie garden, with room to run, and lots of tasty plants (grass, violas, parsley, dill, beets, radishes, carrots, and so on...). Grids line the fence for safety. Large flower pots provide shade and a place to hide. It's a regular piggie paradise!

Here, we see Taffy munching on some ornamental beet leaves. The Girl and I were amazed to see that the piggies seemed to prefer the nibbling the grass runways to the plethora of produce provided. Such is life. An important lesson for The Girl.

No comments:

..................................

..................................