6/19/2006

Screech is an Idiot


So, I hear the Screech from Saved by the Bell (AKA Dustin Diamond) is about to be evicted from his house. His solution? Sell 30000 t-shirts. What a dumbass. He bought a home on a land contract, which is apparently dicey since it violates a mortgage agreement. If this happens, "surprise!" you pay up or lose the house. First of all, how can someone who's done so much TV be broke, and have bad credit? I can't feel sorry for the schmuck. He's doubtless blown more money than I'll ever see in my life. And then he gets involved in shady real estate deals.

The funny part is that he seems to live in Port Washington, right down the road from my buddy, The Krud Boy. The wisconsin circuit court website mentions a Dustin Diamond living at "124 Grandview, Port Washington, WI 53074". Can I get some confirmation of this? If this is him, can we send someone over to slap him upside the head?

(The preceding is not a call to violence. Please do not attack Dustin Diamond. I disclaim all responsibility for any violence committed against anyone... unless they threaten or harm my family.)

No comments:

..................................

..................................