5/04/2006

Demeter Fragrances


This is a fascinating company. Esentially, they sell cologne, room spray, and the like. I wish I had access to a retail store, so that I could sample some of these scents, because they're a bit unusual. They say their scents are either single note (such as almond, basil, tomato vine) or single experience (such as wet garden, banana flambe, or white russian). As boingboing points out, they've even got a limited edition play-doh scent available. For me, I'd say the Whiskey Tobacco scent sounds the most interesting. The combined scents of whiskey and pipe tobacco. I'll have to give it a try some day.

Now, if they'd only come up with a scent called 'Pigeon Club'. It'd combine the old wood smell of a tavern back room with the dusty smell of racing pigeons, and top it off with a punch of cheap cigars and tap beer. Now that's a scent that would bring back memories!

1 comment:

Viola Zuppa said...

See. This is what happens I don't talk to you before lunch!

http://kimaris.blogspot.com/2006/05/gee-you-smell-like-grandmas-funeral.html

..................................

..................................