1/16/2009

An entertainment:

Yesterday, I passionately praised the glories of a frigid winter day. As is often the case with furious passion, that which burns fiercely burns out quickly. The long and short? I aint goin out in this shit again. So, TheFishmonger is taking the day off and staying home with the kids. I'm currently trying to figure out how to hook a spaceheater to my sweatpants. I'll let you know if I figure it out. In the meantime, here's a video to help pass your own frigid day (or if you don't live near me, it might be a mild day, or even a toasty day... bastard).

The vid is by fishrockit. It's entitled "Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it). Enjoy!


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

No comments:

..................................

..................................