8/28/2008

Obama's speech

Just caught the tail end of Obama's speech. It wasn't bad. Not his best work, but whatever. The part that was interesting for me was after the speech. See, I'd stumbled across the convention while channel surfing, and happened to be watching it on Fox. Wow. I've never heard Fox News commentators talk about Obama. They really hate this guy, don't they? I mean, slipping in his middle name (Hussein) ever chance they get? Subtle. And the barely restrained anger in the announcer's voice was kinda scary. I half expected him to start screaming "Get the N-! Lynch him! String him up!" It gave me the willies. I mean - vote for him or don't, but do anger and childish taunts have any place in a real news organization?

No comments:

..................................

..................................