1/23/2008

photo games

I've recently started playing around with some online photography challenges. photogamer.com caught my interest a few months ago, and promptly went dark. When I popped back in early in the new year, I saw that they'd started a new photo a day challenge. They post a word (fr'instance, toes, or tree, or inside) and you go take a photo of it that day. I enjoy exercizing my creativity to find a fun twist on the idea, and to produce a somewhat artistic photo. A few of my submissions (cursor over to see the challenge word):



FAVORITE COLORBUCKETDINNERINSIDELIGHTBULB









As I was shooting the challenges on photogamer, I realized how much I LOVE taking macro shots. Just about anything looks amazing if you take a macro of it from the right angle, in the right light, etc. So, a little searching (have I mentioned I love the internet?) and I found macroday.com. It's basically the same as photogamer, except: macros only (obviously), only 1 photo challenge per week, and when the week is over, people can vote for their favorite. So, I've just completed my first macroday challenge: ink

If you have a digital camera, join me in the fun! Or just follow along and check out some of the amazing pictures that people take!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the paint!

..................................

..................................