9/27/2007

Gibbonoogle!

Just came across this on Seduced Mind (via theOrg, "now by invite only"). Apparently, Bucky on Get Fuzzy was looking for a place to sell his monkey-oriented good. One of the options he came up with was gibbonoogle.com. Turns out that address is an actual site for a quarterly DVD magazine called wholphin. The reason I'm mentioning this is that wholphin looks pretty cool. Check out the short film called "Drink All Day". Utterly bizarre, but also undeniably charming. I can't wait until I have time to dig a little deeper into the site. I'll let you know if I find anything else, I promise!

UPDATE: I just checked out the registration for the site, and it turns out that they registered the name on September 3rd, the same day that the GetFuzzy cartoon appeared. Savy move, gents. You must be getting loads of hits off of that one! The original link to the site was (and is) wholphindvd.com.

No comments:

..................................

..................................