8/14/2007

Chain of Interest

So today at lunch, I was starting to hit my standard links on the web, and I noticed this odd little pic in the "Everyone's Photos" bar. It's the one at left (or maybe not exactly that one, but one like it. Intriguing, no? I pulled it up, and started looking around at the other pics of 'Maxim Northover'. There were a bunch of interesting ones... the one at right, for instance.
Well, that lead me to search for more info on the guy (it's not stalking, if you only do it on the internet, right?) eventually leading me to this website, Sensitive Materials. It's kind of an interesting concept. I'll let them describe it:
Sensitive Material is a new platform for photographers working in the medium of moving image, designed to offer work that sits in the gap between video-art and cinema an opportunity to be formally screened.
I'm mesmerized by the photos, already. I only hope that some of the submissions will be screened on the internet. I want to know more!

No comments:

..................................

..................................