6/03/2007

Cliffside park


I spent part of the morning wandering around Cliffside park in Racine county this morning, getting muddy and shooting pics. I found all manner of things... unidentifiable wildflowers (what is that three petalled yellow one in the mosaic?), butterflies(the little guy in the top row of the mosaic was fearless, repeatedly landing on me, and letting me take macro shots from an inch away!), fossils (clusters of fossilized shells), and tracked down the rusted out truck again (noticed some old grafitti on it: "I kissed Kim Unrein here 3-26-81 6:22"). I took a load of pics, check out my flickr account for the full set! Best of all, I got home just as it started to rain. Nice timing, eh?

No comments:

..................................

..................................