1/18/2007

Exultation!

OK, time for personal disclosure. In spite of my ninja-like internet search abilities* and general ease on the web, I have until this month.... never cracked my case. Yes, loyal readers, The Fishmonger has feared the interior of his computer. Until today. Yes, today I installed a replacement fan. Computer jocks who swap drives and whatever else in and out of their case will be unimpressed. But I am filled with (spongy) pride, for I have successfully seen to the needs of my CPU... or motherboard... or whatever. So lay off, eh? And raise a glass in celebration**!

* no really! Website owners are frequently unaware that I have searched on
google and found their site... unless... um they use sitemeter or something...
and bother to look.

** locally brewed beer preferred

No comments:

..................................

..................................