10/25/2006

Swap-bot Christmas Disc exchange



The Boy and I are spending our morning tweaking track lists and burning CDs for this year's Christmas disc exchange. Last year, I did the exchange through Amy at Bad Groove, but there was a glitch, and Amy and I were the only two to exchange discs.

This year, I've decided to try Swap-bot.com. The address distribution system seems pretty automated (not an issue for me, since I'm using a P.O. Box), and you can rate people based on the quality of their swap, a very important factor in any barter economy. If you feel like joining, drop by here and sign up before the end of October.

I always hope for cool new tunes in these swaps, but even if I don't get anything like that, it's interesting to see what people feel is swap-worthy.

No comments:

..................................

..................................