3/11/2006

Update: Sick

Well, it probably isn't appendicitis. The Girl slept through the night, the fever has come down to only half a degree over normal, and she's kept down a cup of the electrolyte elixir, a piece of toast and a bit of salty broth. Unfortunately, since there's still a fever, we can't let her go to the school carnival today. This is sad. She really loves the school carnival. They've got their art on display, there are obstacle courses, a cake walk, popcorn stand, animals from the zoo. It's really pretty cool. And she already has a wrist band for unlimited carnival games. In addition to the fun and food, she's missing out on a load of 3 to 5 cent prizes. I fell ba for the kid, but I'm glad she's getting better before I leave on my trip. I'd hate to leave TW alone with a sick kid while I'm in Orlando.

And for your enjoyment: a link to a list of vomit synonymns!

No comments:

..................................

..................................