3/10/2006

Sick

TG has been throwing up since 4am. She just did again. We've got a 4 pack of some gerber brand pedialyte thing, but it's doing no good because she can't keep it down. She takes a sip and 10 minutes later, up it comes. She's got a mild fever too, but we can't give her any Tylenol, because she wouldn't be able to keep it down. I feel so helpless, and I wonder if it might be something more serious. Appendicitis? Probably not, but who can be sure? And I'm an odd-son bet to come down with the disease on Sunday morning, just before I fly off to Orlando for training and a conference. I'll have to be talking with salesmen and people who want to network, which makes the threat of vomitting all the greater. Of course, throwing up on a pushy salesman or a networker can't really be seen as a negative. Definitely a plus. And if I get sick, that means that TG likely doesn't have appendicitis. But it probably means that The Wife will be sick while I'm gone. And a sick pregnant woman home along with a kid is not a good thing. Sigh. Well, I guess that's enough trouble borrowed from tommorrow. Now, back to dealing with the troubles of today. Wish me luck.

No comments:

..................................

..................................