12/29/2005

Trrill: La Bastardella

I'm not even sure how I got to a site that discusses opera (it has something to do with watching a video of Sarah Silverman smoking pot, I think), but I'm glad I did. The post linked in the title struck me as one of the funniest things I've ever read. Particularly, this section:
"WHAT? Is this only funny and horrible to me? Am I the only one imagining your old-biddy auntie who somehow always manages to make compliments feel like fork stabs? 'She looks retarded and has clubfoot, but she's nice.' What a c[*]ck! If I ever found some fish-eyed gimp chick who ran around singing high-high C's and jumping two and a half octaves down after a rapid ascending scale, I'd give her a tiara and crown her Queen of Motherfucking Everything."
Almost choked on my gjetost, I was laughing so hard. Seriously, in the moments after my encounter with that post, it was necessary for me to look away from my monitor and think about the bedspread in order to continue breathing. I don't know, maybe I'm just in a strange state today.

No comments:

..................................

..................................