11/29/2014

Zack'sDream

Zack had a weird little dream last night.  I told him he should write it down for me.  Surprisingly, he took me up on my suggestion!  It took him a few sheets of paper, but he got it all down.  I've fixed up the spelling and a little bit of punctuation for readability, but otherwise, these are his words...

"November 28th, 2014
I had a dream.  I was at a new school with Kacha.  There were three floor boards missing and everyone was in the same room - kindergarten through 5th.  I was in 2nd.   Kacha was in 5th.  Finally, it was the end of the day.  Kacha and I were about to go, but I noticed I did not have my backpack and coat.  So, I asked to go back up to the classroom. But I had to climb up three flights of stairs with nothing on the the first two flights [ed. Zack says he meant that the exits were bricked up].  So my teacher pointed me the direction.  So I went up one flight of stairs.  But I saw four little creepie guys with clown faces.  They lived in the wall like mice.  She told them to go back to their holes.  So we went up so I could get my stuff.  But when I got down I noticed that I did not have my coat.  It was pouring outside.  So we went back up to the classroom and got my coat and came back down.  Then I woke up."


I think this is an interesting dream.  I love the image of his teacher ordering the little guys with clown faces back into their holes in the walls.  I'm glad conferences are over.  I'm not sure I'd want to go back into his school right now!


No comments:

..................................

..................................