2/28/2009

A short dream:

I dreamt that I ran into my old friend Matt Hensley (formerly of Neenah) while out and about. I hadn't seen him for years, and all of my efforts to locatehim had been fruitless. When he invited me over for dinner, I learned why. Sittingin the hot tub on Matt's deck was his girlfriend, Kirsten Dunst! Matt had apparently been dating her since shortly after I last saw him. I was kind of pissed, but more that he hadn't told me than that he was dating her. After all, I'd moved on, why shouldn't Kirsten? And if I thought Matt was a good guy, why shouldn't she?

Sadly, this is as far as the dream went, since my 2 year old elbowed me in the face at about this time. He woke up early this morning (4am) and since he's a bit under the weather this weekend, we let him crawl into bed with us rather than start our day at that ungodly hour. The really weird thing, though, is that Kirsten Dunst actually kind of gives me the creeps. Well, her face does, anyway. Why do I have to dream of her instead of Eliza Dushku, for instance? Lif just isn't fair.


1 comment:

Shelley said...

How did you get that picture of me at the swimming hole? :)

..................................

..................................