- Jolene (Dolly Parton cover)
- Original Tune (sounded like Bangles with a Donegal county accent)
- 2 short Reels (don’t know the names, but they had nice stories with them)
- Seven Nation Army (White Stripes cover)
- Irish Traditional love song (can’t recall the name, but it was good)
- Original Tune (sounded like a garage band GoGos with a Donegal county accent)
- Ghost Riders in the Sky (western classic, frequently redone)
Kinda weird, but it actually worked. It helped that their original stuff had that “girl-garage band sound” that I enjoyed on the Bangles’ early tracks. And their harmonies were very nice in a pop-rock way, as well. The show ended up being about a third covers, a third traditional irish stuff, and a third original stuff. I think they did more Irish stuff than usual because it was irish fest. In any case, they managed to keep the Leinie stage about half full for their entire show – about double what most bands were doing on Sunday afternoon. Their CD is all original stuff. I may pick one up from CD Baby.