6/15/2007

Milwaukee Mass portrait

Get down to Menomenee Valley Community Park (Milwaukee's Canal St below the 35th st viaduct) by 10 am tommorrow morning if you want to be a part of the Milwaukee Mass Portrait. They'll be taking a picture of the crowd that shows up and distributing it as a free postcard. If you sign up a crew of people to be there, they'll make sure your crew gets postcards. The website has all of the details.

I was thinking I'd try to make it, but then I realized that I have to get TheGirl to a birthday party by 12:30. I'm guessing the traffic will be deadly, and things will run behind schedule. making a 12:30 b-day party might be a bit optimistic. But let me know if you go! (or if you manage to score a postcard)

Oh, and after the photo is done, why not hang around Milwaukee until the evening for COVENIGMA? Yes, COVEN as in Coven, that low-budget horror movie famously produced by Mark Borchardt in the fabulous documentary American Movie. Covenigma runs 5-midnight on Saturday, at the Times Cinema. Be there or be square.

No comments:

..................................

..................................