4/19/2007

Damn!

This week has been straight outta hell. Analyses that just won't go right at work, no matter how many times I rerun them; management dictates calling for each analyst to have no more than one active lab notebook (WTF? what's next, no more than one pen per employee?); TheBoy with an ear infection, and a case of baby bronchitis (alubterol inhaler and all); and now I've sliced open my finger on a mailer I had in my backpack. Why is it that I always seem to get papercuts when I'm already stressed out of my mind? Is it that my "stop sliding finger along sharp paper edge" circuits run especially slowly when I'm stressed? Or do I actually get them all of the time, and just not notice them when I'm not stressed out? Or is it some sublimated and diminished drive toward self-destruction seeking out the most pain for the least actual damage? Whatever it is, let me say that this week sucks.

No comments:

..................................

..................................