3/03/2007

Mmmm... cheesy!

Came across these in a vending machine today. Kinda like inside-out Combos balls. Pretty tasty but, with the cheese on the outside, you'll not be letting the kids handle a whole bag of these solo. I think it'd get messier than a bag of Cheetohs in the rain. And that leaves out the whole apostrophe issue, as well. Just who is this '360' to whom these snacks belong? A grammatical mystery, I'd say. Best of all, they're made in Cedarburg, WI. Damn few things in vending machines are made in Wisconsin these days (feel free to prove me wrong in the comments). The structure of these (pretzel core with cheesy coating) makes me wonder if they're using old beadlet spraying equipment to make these. Could be, could be. (BTW, The Girl says the cheesy flavor on these is "very bad" and "leaves a bad aftertaste", so YMMV!)

Corporate Website: CP Twist® - Original Cheese Pretzel Twist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look delicious! I hope they find their way down south. I think I'd have to go with the CheeZels, though. That's a much better name - very fun to say. Plus, the cheese to pretzel ratio looks much better on those. As far as the 360 name, my first thought was that 360 degrees is more often used to describe a two-dimensional circular object or pattern rather than a sphere. But what do I know?

..................................

..................................