10/13/2006

Paternity Log 1.2 -Estate Sale

Things are going much more smoothly now. Got some small chores done this morning, then off to Cliff's for some 'Secret Recipe Potato Pancakes'. Stopped at an Estate Sale on the way back and got a groovy copper colored aluminum cake carrier for $4. It's being washed now, but I'll put up a pic once it's clean and serviceable. In other news, the guy next door is building a shed. Pretty straighforward. Except..everytime I step out of sight of TB, they seem to toss down some large chunk of wood, producing a heavy clunking sound from an indeterminate direction. I, of course, immediately assume that TB has suddenly 1) learned to walk, 2) grabbed onto some topply piece of furniture, and 3) pulled it down on top of himself. Thus far, I've been wrong. Someday I'll be right, and then TB and I will both be in big trouble.

UPDATE! There's the cake plate, at right.

No comments:

..................................

..................................