8/22/2006

Irishfest

Visited Irish Fest this past weekend. The afternoon followed my general irishfest pattern:1) purchase mead
2) tour grounds seeking a group performing traditional songs, while I consume mead
3) purchase additional mead for consumption at said show
4) consume that mead while watching the show.
5) fall madly in love with gorgeous female performer while consuming additional mead
6) discover solution to world's vexing problems while consuming additional mead
7) realize that the time to go home is fast approaching
8) purchase water
9) reluctantly consume said water, and several additional waters while strolling the grounds watching other performers and athletes
10) fall out of love with female performer
11) forget answer to world's vexing problems
12) drive home

Sadly, I forgot the battery to my camera, and had to depend on my cell phone camera. You can see them at my flickr account.

No comments:

..................................

..................................