8/01/2006

Hot peppers!

When Ster and the Somnambulist returned from their trip in America's southeast last year, they brought me some seed packets as a souvenir! So far, I've grown several cactii, and several chile pepper plants. The chile's were transplanted into the garden this spring, and are loving the hot weather these last few weeks. I think I managed to only score two kinds: jalepenos and new mexico peppers. There were Tepin seeds in the pack, too, but I seem to have managed to miss picking any. So... anyone know how to tell when they're ready for picking? (OK, never mind. I'll pick the jalepenos when they're full sized, and wait for the NM to turn red. No worries!)



(Oh, and I had a visitor, as well. This little bugger didn't survive my noticing him.)

No comments:

..................................

..................................