7/01/2006

Everything's going my way!

My new Billy Holiday disc arrived from barterbee.com today (and it's excellent and in really good condition)... and my barterbee envelopes arrived, too... and we had breakfast at the Groundskeeper, and twas delish... and we stopped off at a farmer's market, and the strawberries are delicious... as is the watermelon (see previous post)... and I got a check for $122.51 from google today... and I got a myspace friends request from somebody who is actually a person (not a band)... and whom I actually know!...and the yard is mostly in shape again... and I had a lovely swim this afternoon...and tommorrow Dad's coming over to help me with the electrical in the new office... and I'm really tired and definitely going to bed early tonight. Yawn...

No comments:

..................................

..................................