5/16/2006

Site Meter

OK, so I use a service called Site Meter to track visitors to my blog. It doesn't tell me who they are, but it tells me who supplies their internet service. Also, if gives me the address that linked to my site, if any. So, for instance, if someone clicks on Viola Zupa's link to my blog, it'll tell me that. It'll also tell me if someone found me on a search engine, and what search terms they used.

Now, I've gotten used to people finding my blog by searching for 'Kari Byron bikini' or similar things. In fact, I'm kinda proud to help point my readers to video clips of Kari Byron in a bikini (watch my hits skyrocket now!). But today, I got the weirdest search engine hit yet:
'photos of body being embalmed'
Now, given my recent posts, I understand why my blog is a hit for that. What I don't understand is why anyone would want to see that! Pittsburgh, you have some really twisted people living there.

No comments:

..................................

..................................