3/16/2006

Touch of Pink


Watched Touch of Pink on HBO while I was in Orlando (official movie site here) Sadly, I missed the first bit, but it was fairly easy to catch up. How to describe it... let's see. There's an Indian wedding... and a closetted gay love story... and, oh yeah, one of the gay guys is accompanied by the ghost of Cary Grant (played to excellent effect by Kyle Mac... that Twin Peaks guy - I can never spell his name). It's a bit quirky, but except for Cary Grant, it's played very straight. Well, not straight, but... you know what I mean. Quite the enjoyable movie. If you get a chance to catch it, and aren't terribly bothered by extended male-male kissing scenes, I highly recommend it.

WARNING: I missed the first few minutes of the movie, so if it starts off with some canibalistic feast or some other offensive scene (which would seem to be totally out of character for the movie, from what I could see), well, don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

..................................

..................................