3/31/2006

Milwaukee County Zoo

Oh yeah, we had a couple of hours to kill between Dr's appointments today, so we went down the road to the Milwaukee County Zoo. We didn't have time to really do it right, but we did see lots of monkeys and apes. More importantly, I photographed several of the zoo's mold-a-rama machines. Didn't realize til now, but the pdf map on the zoo website actually includes the locations of all the mold-a-ramas. Besides documenting these (see my flickr account),
I managed to get my very own mangled lion. It isn't quite the wonderfalls lion; for starters, it's yellow, not orange. And while it is quite definitely mangley, the WonderFalls smooshed face lion is mangley-less, while mine is mangley-more. All of the other mold-a-rama machines were in perfect working order. The lion, to my utter joy, was quite messed up. Lucky chance, or a Wonder Falls fan manning the machines? You decide.

Update 11:39 pm: My lion still isn't talking. But I'm not going to let it go to sleep until it speaks its bit. I've got a bright light shining in it's face. I'm not worried.

No comments:

..................................

..................................