3/10/2006

Awesome Ossom in Oahu


Figures! The stupidest travel bug I've ever put together, and it's gone all the way to Oahu. 'Awesome Ossom' is a travel bug tag that I attached to an old metal eight, apparently once used as part of a house sign. (Ossom is eight in Serbian). So, when I put a travel bug in a competition, I can't get it any further than Michigan. But then, I just dump one thoughtlessly into a roadside Travel Bug hotel, and it ends up travelling to Maryland, Florida, Louisiana, Washington State, Vancouver, Nova Scotia, and now Hawaii. The damn thing will probably be the first travel bug on the moon! Just goes to show - ya' never can tell...

1 comment:

Viola Zuppa said...

At least your competition bug didn't completely disappear!

..................................

..................................