2/25/2006

Relax, Don't Worry, Have a FBHA!


Well, the Fishmonger's Bitter Heart Ale is ready at last! The basement is a bit cooler than the beer needed, so the carbonation was going a bit slowly. But, a day at upstairs room temperature seems to have cured that problem, and now the beer is fully carbonated. I don't think it tastes too bad, either. I'm never quite sure if my beer tastes right. I'm told this one is bitter, though I can hardly taste any bitterness on it. I don't seem able to follow a recipe carefully enough to brew to a style, so I'm calling this a Caledonia Ale. That means, I brewed it with whatever I had easy access to. So, it's fizzy, amber, moderately alcholic, and apparently bitter. Sounds like home brew to me! If you're willing to be a taste tester, let me know, and I'll drop off a sixer next time I see you. (If I usually don't see you, your S.O.L., sorry).

No comments:

..................................

..................................